Welcome to Focus On Diversity. We offer case studies, profiles and events, for anyone interested in Diversity and Inclusion in Ireland
Having spent more than five years in creating content around Diversity and Inclusion for a range of businesses from Financial Institutions and Big Tech to Not For Profits, one of the issues I’ve seen is that companies don’t know about other people, programs or companies involved in Diversity and Inclusion. Focus On Diversity will set out to change that, offering blogs, networking events and in person events (when we get back to them) to increase the knowledge of this area.
- Nook Pod’s – Inclusive enclosed spaces for workplaces and events
- Alex’s Adventure – A social enterprise that gives non-judgemental drug education information to students, educators and parents
- 12 Irish Paralympians to look out for
- People in Ireland with Down Syndrome and the companies that support them
- With a new CEO and expanding programs The Dyspraxia Assocation of Ireland is heading in a new direction