Focusondiversity.ie is a platform to promote companies, people and programmes who are proactive in the area of Diversity and Inclusion.
Each section of the website will feature information on Diversity and Inclusion in Ireland. I create:
- Case Studies of Irish organisations being proactive in the area of Diversity and Inclusion
- Articles from different areas of Diversity and Inclusion in Ireland
- Articles about people to follow on Diversity and Inclusion in Ireland
- Articles on my own personal tips on dealing with dyslexia in work/education and job searching tips too
- Links to all my ThinkBusiness.ie articles
I have over 200 articles on the site and a huge amount of knowledge in the area, so if you are interested in Diversity and Inclusion in Ireland or you’d like to find out more, please get in touch and I’ll do my best to respond.
- Mairin Ni Bheachain – How a traumatic medical diagnosis led to a change in her career and creating a new business – MoStyle
- The current Miss Ireland; Dr Ivanna Mc Mahon is spreading the message of Dyslexia acceptance and building self-esteem amongst students
- The Best Diversity and Inclusion Landing Pages – Education Part 2
- The Best Diversity and Inclusion Landing Pages – Education Part 1
- A list of LGBTQ+ organisation that assist people in education or the workplace