Hi! I’m Barry and I’m the founder of Focus On Diversity
Focus On Diversity will offer blogs, networking events and in person events (when we get back to them) to increase the knowledge of Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) in Ireland.
We will be particularly focus on:
– People or programs that advocate for people with disabilities or mental health
– Student led entrepreneurship
– Social Enterprises
– Female led businesses
– Non national or BAME owned businesses
– LGBT led businesses or advocates
– People who came from difficult backgrounds running businesses
A few things to point out:
– I’m dyslexic so if you do see a few typos, be kind and let me know. Thanks
– We will not platform anyone who does not believe in all aspects of D&I mentioned above
– We love having discussions around D&I, but won’t reply to any racist, sexist, homophobic, ableist or generally nasty comments and we will block you.